The company had a need to have time consuming issues/tasks simplified via coding solutions.
CloudQnect created an “Automation Engineering” solution to automate numerous third-party vendor tasks within the company’s Salesforce instance.
- Created a notification of potential vulnerabilities the institution might face with each third-party supplier.
- Developed AI bots to handle repetitive tasks.
- Created Salesforce custom APIs to aid in combining disparate data into a single location for managing third party suppliers
- Created custom sites with more APIs to allow third party suppliers to be proactive in order to complete their required compliance tasks
- The company is now able to mitigate compliance and data vulnerabilities prior to them becoming issues.
- Mundane tasks are now fully automated and handled by the AI Bots.
- All third-party vendors are now handled from within one central Salesforce location and shared across more than 16 business units.
- Vendors are now made aware of potential issues reducing the number of compliance reports and enabling vendors to focus on delivering their solutions to the company.
- The project was so successful the company replaced an in-house team with a CloudQnect team to deliver similar solutions to other Salesforce instances.