- Lack of insight into conversations had duplication of activities/tasks being done or being totally missed for a potential or current customer.
- Permission issues: The incorrect users either had too much or too little authority, regarding data.
- Lack of insight into how the Sales reps were working Opportunities.
- Lack of ability to track changes made in Salesforce records or who made the change and when
- No integration between LinkedIn and Salesforce and having to copy Lead data into Salesforce with difficulty keeping the information in sync/current.
CloudQnect created solutions for each pain point and implemented according to the priority set by the customer.
- Implemented the Outlook Integration for Salesforce
- Implemented Salesforce Inbox for the Sales team
- Implemented LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration with Salesforce
- Trained users on above integrations, the use of tasks, how/where to upload files, and report management/permissions
- Created different profiles and roles for the different departments with the permissions set-up according to the department’s needs, role, and hierarchy within the company
- Created page layouts consistent for ease of use, visibility, and adoption
- Enabled Field history tracking and displayed the table in the record page
- Created a way to track stale Opportunities according to lack of activity
- Set up custom reports and dashboards for Sales Managers and Reps
- The company is now able to manage their Opportunity pipeline more efficiently
- An increase in transparency and accountability among reps and the opportunities they are working. Reps are positively incentivized to work opportunities more and record activities and keep data current
- An adoption rate increase, more information is now input into Salesforce and kept current
- User can now track emails
- Managers and other users can now see conversations, activities, and meetings that have taken place with a prospect or customer
- The ability to get warmer leads and have a faster sales cycle
- An increase in the security and confidence with the data
- The client has ongoing Salesforce Admin support via CloudQnect’s Managed Services