40,000+ Member Non-Profit
The organization was spending multiple days and too much time, along with a tremendous amount of participation and coordination with all their developers on even their smallest Salesforce deployments.
- Created all documentation for the new approach
- Created project plan to move the development teams from current state to desired state
- Coordinated transition activities, reset release pipelines, & trained management and devs on the new release process
- Automated deployments from source control to Salesforce environment
- Managed the DevOps pipeline, while internal resources came up to speed on new DevOps process and protocols
- Mentored and trained junior and mid-level technical resources on Apex, Lightning Web Components, Platform best practices, Governor Limit management.